• Class Volunteer: Volunteers assist by leading horses or walking beside (side walking) during lessons. Training required for all interested.
• Facility Volunteer: Volunteers help with general maintenance, sensory garden, hay and general improvements to our facility.
• Office Volunteer: Volunteers assist with data entry and general office support.
• Special Events Volunteer: Volunteers serve on event committees and assist with various fundraising events throughout the year.
• Special Skills Volunteer: Do you have skills, technical or professional experience that may be beneficial to SMILES? We encourage you to share them with us.
A background check is required on all applications. If you are interested, please review the volunteer requirements link at the left.